Planning a webinar event is equally important as hosting it successfully. Without a proper strategy, your webinar session will end in a terrible long session that is full of boredom and repeated content.
For this, there are different webinar services that you can easily rely on and host the best engaging webinar. In this blog, we will be discussing ways to make your webinar a more effective & highly engaging session, Some of the famous service providers, and much more!
Having small additions like – example-driven tutorials, industry experts for your panel discussions, fresh insights, etc. can really help you in make your event successful.
Webinar- All you should know
Hosting engaging webinar sessions doesn’t require much complexity in its formation, just informed, compelling & dynamic content which keeps your audience engaged.
The content of the webinar is called great when it meets both the requirements – of the audience as well as your business goals. Online webinar platforms are a must-need solution for fulfilling all the above requirements and ultimately reaching your business goals.
When it comes to hosting the webinar session, the size of the audience is hardly an issue as it varies from a few staff members during a training session to a large crowd as in the case of the TED talks. One thing is common in both – the host or presenter remains singular.
Webinar tools are the same as audio & video conferring software, the major focus of all of these tools & software is to gather a large audience under one authority.
Top 5 Effective Webinar Software in 2023
In recent trends, Dreamcast has come up with some of the most promising services with 24/7 online chat support and exciting customizable options to choose from.
It is one of the best webinar platforms across the globe and has offices in Dubai, India, etc. It offers a seamless user experience, data & insight analytics, dynamic device support, and a lot more exciting features to make your webinar experience great.
Zoom is mostly used as a conferencing platform for most businesses and is one of the most popular webinar platforms. With its one-touch screen sharing, option participants can easily see panellists as well as presentations at the same time.
It is one of the best places to broadcast & watch live events. Live stream has good customizable options to choose from in its interactive webinar platform.
Dascast is one of the most popular live streaming and webinar platforms especially its services in china. It offers live-streaming facilities for musical concerts, hybrid events, and much more.
It is one solution for hybrid & in-person events that has realistic 3D designs for the webinar events with multiple presentation options. Its live webinar software enables restreaming across different channels.
Top 7 creative ideas for webinar engagement
Watching webinars like a long lecture sounds quite boring and the real fact is most of the viewers do not attend these lectures.
Here is the list of some of the creative ideas to implement for better audience engagement-
Creating Shorter Versions
- Creating short webinars keeps your audience more engaged. You can choose your topic and go in-depth about that topic within a short span of time with the help of infographics and much more.
- There are automated webinars sessions conducted for the same.
- Sometimes to make it more interesting, the introduction can be skipped and directly main content can be delivered.
Organizing Quiz Shows
- Conducting a quiz that is properly based on the theme of the webinars session is the best way to gather more audience and increase wider reach across the globe.
- Even polls are also a good way of knowing the audience’s point of view.
- Giving hoodies, vouchers, and gift hampers is the best way to attract your potential viewers.
- These are the best way to engage directly with your audience & clearing their doubts thus increasing the lead conversions.
- Virtual Webinar Platforms provide everything you need to overcome the obstacles in reaching a wider audience & potential viewers.
- Just try to match the questions which have been asked by the audience and the questions which you have prepared in advance.
Having a Co-Host
- Having a co-host that compliments you will be helpful in many ways in filling the knowledge gaps.
- For this purpose, choosing someone who is passionate about the topic will highly engage the audience.
Adding Audio & Visuals
- The addition of music during the introduction along with some transitions will help your audience to keep engaged even when you are not there for a second.
- The webinar platforms are nowadays loaded with exciting templates & variety of customizable options to choose from.
- Interestingly, it’s not like streaming your music on speakers because of the low sound quality, instead of this add your music directly to the webinar session.
Use of Real Facts
- The best learning strategies include hearing real-life stories of people and trying to implement the same in our lives. You can easily take this as an advantage to frame a real-life story into it.
- Webinar services allow you to use real-world scenarios, success stories & research work to showcase yourself as a passionate host of your specific topic.
Try to Make It Memorable
- Reaching towards the end of the webinar session, make your attendees to visit your next webinars for sure. By focussing on any of the key points webinar can be super interesting and engaging.
- Always keep in mind that only your “voice” is the bridge of connection between you & your audience. Take pauses but not for too long.
A very simple recalling of the main points of your webinar session is also can be engaging for your audience. Having a recap is also very beneficial for your audience to follow the next step you’ve asked for.
This connects with your business growth like- scheduling a consultation, availing a limited-time offer, email listing, etc.
The major goal behind all types of webinar practices is to keep the audience engaged and reach wider.
1 thought on “Top Activities to Make Your Webinar Captivating”